[Sunhelp] Comparisons

Fuerst, Robert C. (Chris) robert.fuerst at sylvania.com
Fri Dec 17 04:06:04 CST 1999

Theres a page on sun where some SAP servers ran some ungodly throughputs.

http://www.sun.com/smi/Press/sunflash/9608/sunflash.960826.27094.html;$sessi
onid$SGFFTQIAAABHZAMWI5EE3NUBSMQTAUDO

I bet if you contacted them they would give you something.  Or do a "loaner"
to do your own testing.  We've done it before to put HP's down ("corporate
standard").  Actually had a HP systems guy on-site and all he ended up doing
was hosing the system and left us with an non-bootable HP.........