[Sunhelp] Rant/flame - Memory Maximus

james james at foonly.com
Sat Dec 11 04:14:02 CST 1999

On Fri, 10 Dec 1999, Thomas Cameron wrote:

> Just had to vent about some atrocious service, and steer you away from
> Memory Maximus (http://www.memorymax.com).
> They have a bunch of listings on www.pricewatch.com.  My experience with
> them was pretty terrible, and I'd recommend steering clear of them.

I tend to steer far clear of "rock bottom" price leaders myself.  I've
been burned enough in the past for me to realize that my time is worth a
substantial amount, and paying a premium for quality parts is 100% worth
it.

I can't recommend MemoryX highly enough.  Over the years I've bought
upwards of 30GB of RAM from them and have not had a single problem.
Prices are reasonable and shipping is extremely fast.

Plus Ken is a very cool guy.  :)

-James