[Sunhelp] Mirroring drive and sendmail questions

Paul Khoury pkhoury3 at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 10 16:07:59 CST 1999

Is it hard to mirror one drive to another?

In the future, I'm considering upgrading the HD on my SPARC2 (since I'm using it more
and more as a server) to a larger capacity.  Are there any problems with upgrading to larger
than 1GB on this machine (something I just thought about now)?  Right now I'm running
either a Seagate Barracuda or Hawk (think it's the former), and it's okay, though it's
made weird noises in the past, but it would be nice to have more space on it.

Also, does anyone know about configuring sendmail?
I have a simple POP3 daemon running on my machine (for school purposes), I can send and recieve
to myself through the LAN okay.

How would I send to an outside address, and have it bounce/forward to my other ISP's
smtp server?

Thanks,

Paul