[Sunhelp] sun os error

Fuerst, Robert C. (Chris) robert.fuerst at sylvania.com
Thu Dec 9 03:47:41 CST 1999

sounds like the drive is going bad?   I'd would first backup the system if
you need to.  There are disk utilities that you can run an analysis and add
sectors to the disk defect list that may solve this problem.  I'd run the
analysis first and see.  Do you have a /var/adm/messages file?  That may
hold some more info.