[Sunhelp] Problem compiling xscreensaver

Fuerst, Robert C. (Chris) robert.fuerst at sylvania.com
Mon Dec 6 03:36:08 CST 1999

I tried to compile Jamie's screensaver program before.  I finally had
someone else compile it, tar the files, and send it to me.  Since I went
from 2.5 to 2.6 I could not get it to work.   The default screensavers in
2.7
Are just as good.  I mean I don't think you will get any more by going with
xscreen.....