[Sunhelp] Re: [WORKSTATIONS] Re: [SunRescue] URGENT: SGI Indi go2 FS, CHEAP

Fuerst, Robert C. (Chris) robert.fuerst at sylvania.com
Sat Dec 4 07:02:20 CST 1999

The safest and fastest route for international payments, Probably Western
Union:

http://www.westernunion.com
http://www.westernunion.com/english/money/faal.html
<http://www.westernunion.com/english/money/faal.html>
http://www.westernunion.com/english/money/index.html
<http://www.westernunion.com/english/money/index.html>

It sounds like he needs the money ASAP.  FYI , I have a 11"x17" letter here
from Germany and it looks like there is 16 DM on the postage...

Good luck Bill,
Where's that address?