[Sunhelp] Re: [WORKSTATIONS] Re: [SunRescue] URGENT: SGI Indigo2 FS, CHEAP

Michael C. Vergallen mvergall at double-barrel.be
Sat Dec 4 05:43:15 CST 1999

well seen as it is allmost christmas ...count me in for 100 USD.
As long as I can figure out how to send it to you bill without spending a
lot on bank costs.

Michael

Michael C. Vergallen A.k.A. Mad Mike,
Sportstraat 28			http://www.double-barrel.be/mvergall/
B 9000 Gent			ftp://ftp.double-barrel.be/pub/linux/
Belgium				tel : 32-9-2227764 Fax : 32-9-2224976