[Sunhelp] Vendor search

james james at foonly.com
Sat Dec 4 01:08:43 CST 1999

I'm interested in getting recommendations on a vendor who can ship out
Ultra desktop systems (probably U1/U5/U10/U30) ASAP.  Time is critical
here, I need to find someone with machines in stock who can ship out
Monday or Tuesday.  Quantity needed is 3-5.

Exact configuration is unimportant.  I know a couple of vendors monitor
this list, if you're serious and have stock on hand please email me with
details.

We'll be purchasing much larger quantities soon, if the first purchase
works out well we'll give whatever company fills it the first crack at it.

Thanks,

-James