[Sunhelp] Ouput to TTYA

Jarrett Carver solarboyz1 at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 3 07:08:39 CST 1999

	Does anyone know how to set SUNs (Ultra2, 30, and 60) to always output to
the ttya as well as the monitor (if the keyboard is plugged in). I have set
them all in the sacadm and pmadm the problem is that only works after the
system has booted.

	We have several systems in our racks that are connected to monitors and
keyboards on the floor (several rooms away). I want to be able to reboot the
system and monitor bootup via the TTYA port AND have the output go to the
monitor so that I  am not stuck booting it without the keyboard for me to
see, then rebooting with the keyboard to keep it running.

	Any suggestions appreciated.