[Sunhelp] S-video

Jeff elslooj at goldeninter.net
Thu Dec 2 16:47:17 CST 1999

Hey,
I'm looking for some sort of frame buffer, (or seperated card),
that has S-video composite in's and outs..  anyone know where I can find

one of these buggers?  Also I'll need some form of video editing
software too.  I found one card, but it was about $2,000 which is WAY
too much for me.  The S-video out isn't as important as the input
though, I'd just like to be able to take my edited video out of the
computer so it doesn't have to stay in some digital format, and put it
on VHS or something.  I can always get a cheapie card to put in my PC,
but that undermines my values..

Thanks,

Jeff