[Sunhelp] EXACT!!! creation time of files

Wolfgang Engelien wolfgang at hanazono.med.cornell.edu
Tue Aug 31 09:59:40 CDT 1999

It is very kind of you to say that, but it
would be even more kind to tell me the EXACT
COMMAND, WHICH YOU HAVE TESTED BEFOR. Any ls
command I tried does not give me an EXACT
time as I have mentioned it. Here again,

I want to be able to say for example:
File X was created in December 6th 1998 14:05:45
	or
file X was created 882988997 SECONDS after January 1st 1970.

Thanks again,
Wolfgang