[Sunhelp] EXACT!!! creation time of files

Wolfgang Engelien wolfgang at hanazono.med.cornell.edu
Mon Aug 30 12:35:40 CDT 1999

Thank you very much. Unfortunatly this did not
answer my question (as I meant it). So, let me
rephrase my question:

Is there a way to determin the creation time of a file
in the SECOND range in Solaris/Irix? That means with
the precesion of ca. one second.

I want to be able to say for example:
File X was created in December 6th 1998 14:05:45
	or
file X was created 882988997 seconds after January 1st 1970.

But thanks anyway,
Wolfgang