[Sunhelp] Re: ?: video memory capacity on SunPCi

Al Amaral - SunSoft Engineering ama at ska.East.Sun.COM
Mon Aug 23 10:42:25 CDT 1999

You are correct.  However, if you are running using the X based driver
(i.e. in a window on the Sun workstation) then the amount of video ram
is irrelevent (as it is not used), and should be set to the minimum amount.

--Al Amaral--