[Sunhelp] new site.. www.mindsec.com.. may help.

Erik Parker eparker at mindsec.com
Sun Aug 22 23:58:53 CDT 1999

Hi all..

My staff and I have been working on a new site.. Although it is not really
oriented towards only solaris, or to only helping.. It will still help
people here.

The site offers a search engine that searchs a large list of domainds,
that were hand picked because of their security or administration content.

We are also doing reviews on security and administration related products.
We are also accepting reviews from anyone who wants to write them.
We are non-profit, and are in it just for the fact to help people out.

A lot of the questions people have here, or products you might be looking
for, you could very well find in the engine.

We are a people site.. If you have an idea, or something you want added..
or have general questions.. we will do our best to help you out, so just
let us know.

Thanks!

Erik Parker
eparker at mindsec.com