[Sunhelp] NFS Mount

Trevor L. Chandler trevor_chandler at ddlinc.com
Thu Aug 12 16:54:42 CDT 1999

Hello all,

Got a little problem with a nfs mount from an HP (Series 735 workstation,
HP-UX 9.05).

I've got all the necessary daemons running on the HP machine, and the
directory that I'm trying to nfs mount on to my SunSparc 5 workstation
has been exported properly.

Each time I execute the 'mount' command, I get the following message:

    nfs mount: ddl_hp:/users/trevorc/zebra: access denied

Any ideas about what is happening?  Many thanks to all thosed that
take the time to read and respond to my question.

Trevor C.
trevor_chandler at ddlinc.com