[Sunhelp] "Mirroring" two directories over the net. Info, ple ase.

Tubbs, Derric L Derric.Tubbs at West.Boeing.com
Mon Aug 2 09:14:20 CDT 1999

The first solution given about tar and the other software ( "r"something, I
can't remember now) will work.  You only need to do the tar once, to
establish the initial mirror, and then the other software will keep them in
sync.