[SPARCbook] Search driver for a tadpole sparcbook 6500

stephen price sd_price at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 3 12:23:55 CST 2014

the tadpole laptop keyboard is not referenced in the standard solaris cd/dvd.
It's not a standard sun keyboard layout/driver - rather just a laptop
keyboard.

It requires the tadpole driver/patch cd.
I have one buried in a
pile at the house somewhere - let me find it.
You have to load the standard
solaris cd/dvd using an external usb keyboard/mouse - then you load the
tadpole cd and it will fix the install/laptop keyboard.
Give a day or two to
find it.

steve

p.s ping me in a day or so - so that I don't forget!
p.p.s.s
- if you plug an external usb (preferably - but not really required - sun)
keyboard & mouse into your 6500 right now - it should work - as a temp fix
etc.