[SPARCbook] Sparcbook 3GX drive or info needed

chase rayfield cusbrar2 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 3 22:43:38 CST 2013

Thats good to hear and OpenBSD has always struck me as quite good.

I imagine
NetBSD runs fine as well... macallan one of the NetBSD developers that puts
some time in on X.org drivers has a Sparcbook. I've ran NetBSD and Gentoo
Linux on my LX and it has a 50Mhz microsparc so I imagine the experience
should be similar.

I believe I have a caddy at least thanks to this mailing
list!  hopefully it has adapters buit in at least to connect a standard scsi
drive like  a CF adapter or an ide bridge. I'll post an update if I recieve
it.

Thanks!