[SPARCbook] Sparcbook 3 - Nomadic Computing Environment for Solaris 2.6?

chase rayfield cusbrar2 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 28 16:51:26 CST 2010

Well I don't have the NCE but you might want to try NetBSD oh and if you get
tired of it email me I'll pay

the shipping the same goes to anyone else that has a Sparcbook 3GX as well :-) .

There some info on sparcbook 3gx support here I believe he has added support for

2D acceleration and most of the power saving stuff. Just add FVWM etc.. and
you're set. Also NetBSD supports PCMCIA better than solaris so you could install

a 16bit wifi b card in there and go wireless :-) in theory at least.

You can apparently run opera from solaris with compatibility libs installed as
well.

http://my.opera.com/Macallan/blog/