[SPARCbook] Okay: list will stay as-is

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Sun Jan 4 15:19:37 CST 2009

On Sun, Jan 04, 2009 at 10:31:24AM -0500, marianrandy1 at earthlink.net wrote:
> Well, if I ever have time to see if one of laptops works, what do y.all
> use Sparcs for? Seiously-I collect everything inc computers

Well, a SPARC system has run SUNHELP.ORG and these mailing lists since
1997. 8-)

I prefer SPARC systems on the "back end" for server functionality, and Mac
OS X on Intel or PPC system for the "front end" / desktop use.  I did use a
SPARC system as a primary desktop for a long, long time until I switched
part-time to OS X in 2001, and full-time a couple years after that.

Bill

--
Bill Bradford
Houston, Texas