[SPARCbook] SparcLE Question

stephen price sd_price at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 3 16:44:13 CST 2009

Tadpole's obp implementation is not a complete instruction set.

I found that out the hard way a few months ago when my sparcle1000 started acting very strangely...i.e it looked as if the battery on a real sun eeprom had died - no ether address etc.

I tried all of the reprogramming tricks for that and got absolutely nowhere.

I was told third hand that who ever their techs are now  (itronix ?)  that they use a lot of bootable linux tools.   But again that was third hand info.

regards
steve