[SPARCbook] repair laptop hd connector ?

Mark Deibert mdeibert2003 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 18 12:11:55 CDT 2007

Technology provides new levels of image quality using state-of-the-art Anti-Aliasing (AA) and
Anisotropic Filtering (AF) techniques.

Anti-aliasing enhances image quality by smoothing jagged edges on object outlines. SmoothVision
2.1 uses an advanced multi-sampling technique that takes up to 6 samples per pixel, coupled with
powerful loss-less compression technology for maximum efficiency and performance at any display
resolution.

Anisotropic filtering improves image quality by sharpening blurry textures to bring out finer
detail. SmoothVision 2.1 employs an adaptive algorithm that takes from 1 to 16 filtered samples
per pixel as required to achieve ideal quality, without wasting effort on parts of the image that
would not benefit. Two modes allow this feature to be optimized for performance or image quality,
as desired.

Look at removing the card turning on the "box" than physically replacing the card turning on. What
is the operating system.