[SPARCbook] repair laptop hd connector ?

Alicia Ladd alicia at gosignal.com
Tue Sep 11 08:30:39 CDT 2007

Gary,

Hi there, we do not have an ATI that was an original install on the U20's
like I said before but we did get the sn's from the ati's for the u20 which
are identical to the u40's still does not work, we only get a white screen
and no video.  we bought a u40 screen on ebay but even with original cables
from the u40 it only turns blue/black not white (same part number as our
original), any thoughts?  Christine from tadpole said they will work? but we
can't seem to get it to be different, do you have  a part number for the ATI
card for the u20 that did work? we also want to know what the search was
that you did to get the mainboard that we seem to not be able to find on
ebay?

Let me know your thoughts and thanks, Alicia