[SPARCbook] LCD codes?

Ian Spray ian_spray at tadpole.com
Mon May 14 03:14:25 CDT 2007

Michael Parson wrote:
> On Fri, May 11, 2007 at 08:28:17PM -0500, Eric Dittman wrote:
>> Michael Parson wrote:
>
> <snip>
>
>>> Once upon a time, we could look up the LCD boot codes of the 3GX at
>>> this URL:
>>>
>>> http://www.tadpole.co.uk/~iws/obp-lcd.html
>>>
>>> But since Tadpole was bought out, that site seems to be gone.
>>>
>>> Any ideas?
>> web.archive.org:
>>
>> http://web.archive.org/web/20030501223401/http://www.tadpole.co.uk/~iws/obp-lcd.html
>
> D'oh, never seem to remember them, I should save that off somewhere.

Good advice, but you could always play chase-the-company-name:

   http://www.tadpolecomputer.co.uk/~iws/obp-lcd.html

I must admit a quick Google wasn't too helpful, so maybe I should add
some more metadata to the page and poke their spider a bit (getting this
posting archived will hopefully make future searches more productive...)

HTH,
--
Ian Spray             | Software Engineer       | Tadpole Computer Ltd.
ian_spray at tadpole.com | http://www.tadpole.com/ | +44 (0)870 432 4161