[SPARCbook] LCD codes?

Michael Parson mparson at bl.org
Fri May 11 19:36:32 CDT 2007

My 3GX has been running an old NetBSD-Current from late 2006 quite
happily, but a few days ago, it locked up on me, so I unplugged it and
yanked the battery, let it sit for a few seconds, then replaced the
battery, plugged it back in and powered it up.

It beeps once, as expected, does it's small LCD countdown, gets to 001,
and no further.  The main screen never turns on, no booting, etc.  I
didn't have time to futz with it at the time, so I unplugged it and
pulled the battery till I did have some time, but I still get the same
behavior.

Once upon a time, we could look up the LCD boot codes of the 3GX at
this URL:

http://www.tadpole.co.uk/~iws/obp-lcd.html

But since Tadpole was bought out, that site seems to be gone.

Any ideas?

--
Michael Parson
mparson at bl.org