[SPARCbook] Error Codes Sparcbook 3xs

christer at a-son.net christer at a-son.net
Mon Apr 11 11:38:40 CDT 2005

On Mon, Apr 11, 2005 at 03:16:31PM +0100, Ian Spray wrote:
> be honest I don't have a working battery for my S3 anymore (hence my
> comment in the FAQ a couple of years ago about using a 12v lead acid
> cell into the external input).

Hello,

I don't seem to find this in the FAQ, maybe you removed it? I have an S3
that doesn't work with the almost dead battery I have got and the DC
adapter connected. I have another one the does work this way. I guess
there must be some kind or regulator envolved, so was thinking this is
what has gone bad. I had the idea of using the external battery connector,
but was unsure which leads to use, and what voltage was allowed. I gave
up the idea, but I guess this would be possible then?

Regards,
Christer
--
Christer O. Andersson