[SPARCbook] Proposal: SPARCbook list renaming

John Michael Bischoff biscjohn at locutus.isu.edu
Wed May 5 20:43:54 CDT 2004

On Wed, 5 May 2004, Bill Bradford wrote:

> Anybody have anything against me renaming the sparcbook list to say, the
> "Tadpole" list?  or "portables at sunhelp.org" ?

I have an objection to Tadpole, since I'm a RDI-freak. ;) Also, a few
others have gotten into SPARC laptops recently, so despite Tadpole being
the best game in town, they ain't the only ones...  Portables would also
include Voyagers and Britelites, so you may have a good thing there.

> I'll have a review of Tadpole's Talin 3Ghz P4 notebook running Sun's
> Java Desktop System and Solaris x86 up soon.

When are you going to do their SunRay?