[SPARCbook] FS: SB 3GX

dobrotka at earthlink.net dobrotka at earthlink.net
Mon Jul 26 13:32:19 CDT 2004

I've got a Sparcbook 3GX for sale...it includes:
- 32MB RAM, 1.2GB HD, 110MHz processor
- a new AC power adapter (the old one wore out shortly after I bought it)
- AUI cable and 10bT transceiver (some of the cable sheathing is
exposed...it still works, however)
- SCSI floppy drive and cable
- Printer cable
- Original manuals
- an additional hard drive sled with 340MB drive
- car AC/DC adapter

It's in great cosmetic condition.  I removed the PCMCIA cover (right side)
to help with heat dissipation, and have since lost the small pegs that hold
the door in place...d'oh!

I put Solaris 2.5.1 on it, and installed xfce as a lightweight window
manager.  I hate to let such a well made machine go, but I don't use it
enough anymore to justify keeping it...it needs a better home :).  Feel free
to contact me off list if you're interested.

Thanks,
Dave