[SPARCbook] FS: 3GX, floppy drive, cable, Tadpole Solaris 7

Devin L. Ganger devin at thecabal.org
Sun Oct 5 16:55:31 CDT 2003

SPARCbook 3GX with 32MB RAM, one battery (installed)
Power supply and cable
Tadpole SCSI floppy drive with Tadpole 50-pin SCSI cable
Tadpole converter cable: 26-pin parallel to 25-pin parallel
Tadpole Solaris 7 CD-ROM version F.0
Printed SPARCbook Portable Workstation User Guide
Sun converter cable: 26-pin Ethernet to 15-pin AUI
Ungerman-Bass ASP320 10baseT TPAU

I would ideally like to get $350 for this, but I freely confess I don't
know what the current market is like, so feel free to make an offer.  S&H
will be extra and will be what my real costs are for shipping.

Drive will come wiped; if you'd like the OS pre-installed, let me know
and we'll negotiate.

I have a Sun 411 external SCSI CD-ROM drive and Type 5 optical mouse as
well (no metal mousepad, though), that I will throw in for a bit extra.

I'm pretty flexible here, as She Who Must Be Obeyed has decreed that
my server room must be cleaned, and I just haven't used this system in
quite a while.

--
Devin L. Ganger <devin at thecabal.org>
"Aikido is based around the central precept of letting an attack take its