[SPARCbook] RDI Tadpole Precisionbook

Wagner Godoy (Ig) wddgodoy at ig.com.br
Mon Jun 16 19:12:28 CDT 2003

Hi,

Did you get your laptop at eBay? I've seen a company selling a lot of them,
nearly 1 per week. I am really itchy go buy one since the prices have been
averaging $350.00 - affordable, IMHO. But since I live in Brazil and here
the Customs doesn't allow direct imports of used goods, I can only envy you
guys ...

As for Solaris, I don't think it is going to work. My experience with
Solaris is nill, but I have accumulated a good number of hours playing with
HP-UX, AIX and Ultrix (old DEC Unix flavor), and surely they aren't any
binary compatible.

Cheers,

Wagner Godoy