[SPARCbook] that 36pin scary scsi connector

Bob Hoekstra Bob.Hoekstra at HoekstraSystems.com
Tue Jun 3 18:10:27 CDT 2003

Somewhere on the net you should be able to find the "SPARCbook Portable Workstation User
Guide". This has the info you want. Mine has been printed - if you can't find it, senmd me
an email and I can scan the page and send you an image.

Bob