[SPARCbook] LCD upgrade for a SB 3XP

Liam Liam1f at blueyonder.co.uk
Sat Dec 20 00:41:13 CST 2003

I've got Solaris 9 on a Powerlite. It runs no problems. The only problem is
lack of disk space, so I use a remote hard drive powered by an old AT power
supply. Makes it more sort of  'removable' than 'portable', but it looks
nice and technical with the exposed circuit board and loads of wires.
Presentation is all part of it!