[SPARCbook] Ultrabook I Memory

Paul Douglas paul at douglasfamily.au.com
Sat Aug 16 12:35:42 CDT 2003

First, many thanks to all who offered help in response to my previous question
re the power supply for this machine.

Having now sorted that out, I need some memory for it.  Does anyone know of a
generic memory supplier who sells anything likely to be suitable?  I suspect
this will be rather cheaper than a tadpole original part, but haven't been able
to find anything via google.  If there aren't any such suppliers, does anyone
happen to know roughly how much I might expect to pay tadpole for, say, 128MB?

Thanks

Paul Douglas
paul at douglasfamily.au.com