[SPARCbook] Hello...

Wm. Josiah Erikson josiah at insanetechnology.com
Wed Sep 4 13:31:33 CDT 2002

Hello all,
	Just subbed to the list, having just been given a Sparcbook. I
know nothing about it really, and it has no power adaptor with it, so my
first question is about that - it doesn't seem to say what kind of power
it needs - voltage, polarity, etc...
	It's also not labeled much. It has "Sparcbook" in many places in
red, a little (I'm guessing) 640x480 screen, an (I think) painted black
aluminum case, and it says "Model No: S1" on the back. Does that make it
an old, relatively useless 25Mhz model? I could still run OpenBSD on it
and use it for a terminal, I suppose (grin). Just for geek factor... I do
lots of things for geek factor.
	Anyway, anything that anybody can tell me about this machine would
be great, and if anybody knows where to get a plug for it, that would be
great, too!
	-Josiah