[SPARCbook] anyone get past the dreaded 0C0?

steve at unixgurus.com steve at unixgurus.com
Sat Jun 1 07:02:01 CDT 2002

On Mon, May 27, 2002 at 09:55:38PM -0400, Thomas Roehr wrote:
> I have reseted the drive and memory, plus let the machine get warm from being on
> the charger. That seems to work for me.

Tom,

Thanks for the reply!

What do you mean by resetting the drive and memory?  How do you do this?

I've disassembled the machine since the error, hoping to see some sort
of battery or jumper, but I didn't see anything obvious (not to me,
anyways).  And it has been plugged into the charger, resetting itself
and hanging at 0C0 for several days now...the machine is quite warm :)

--
Steve Gibson
steve at unixgurus.com