[SPARCbook] G & H keys dead?

Michael Schiller schiller at agrijag.com
Fri Feb 22 21:45:51 CST 2002

Hi All.

I have a sparcbook 3GX that up till a few days ago worked fine. I shut
it down, and packed it up (it's normally running 24/7 more as a small
desktop than a true portable laptop) for my move to WV. Once I got here
and powered it up I find that the G & H keys are dead! Is this common on
sparcbooks? If so, is there a fix for this other than replacing the
keyboard? If I need to replace the kb, will one from a slower S3 work?
Any help y'all can give would be appreciated. Thanks.

--
-Mike