[SPARCbook] Five broken SPARCBooks for sale

Mark G. Thomas Mark at misty.com
Mon Feb 18 21:03:08 CST 2002

Hi,

I've got five SPARCBook-3GXs available.  These all have one thing or
another wrong with them, and include no hard drives, no power supplies,
no working batteries, and no memory.  A couple are not screwed together.
One has a cracked frame.  One shows visible water damage.  One smells
like something fried.  Most probably have bad keyboards or mouse pointers.
I *think* one of them might be okay aside from a broken DC jack, but no
promises.  These are completely AS-IS to whoever makes me a reasonable offer.

If anyone is interested in SPARCBook parts, this would be a good source
for replacement screens and probably a good base/CPU assembly or two.

Please let me know if you care to make an offer on the whole pile of them.

Mark

--
Mark G. Thomas (Mark at Misty.com)
voice: 215-591-3695    fax:   215-591-0615