[SPARCbook] UltraSPARC IIe 500Mhz/Solaris 8 Notebook

Richard Skrabe rskrabe at technicalreality.com
Fri Feb 15 11:01:29 CST 2002

I have attached four files that detail the specifications for the two
notebooks now available.
The two models currently available are the 777 and 747.
The pricing for the 777 is $6950.00, and the 747 is $ 4950.00
Both notebooks are compatible with Solaris 2.8 or greater. Solaris 8 is
preinstalled at the factory.
To learn more visit the SUN website at:
http://www.sun.com/2002-0115/feature/mobile.html

or visit us at: http://www.technicalreality.com/naturetech.html

Both Notebooks have been upgraded to 512MB at no additional charge.

Technical Reality is an exclusive distributor for Naturetech for the Western
United States.

Evaluation units are available,

Please call if you have any questions,

Richard Skrabe