[SPARCbook] Linux on Sparcbook

Rodolfo Segleau segleaur at mechnaus.org
Thu Apr 4 08:34:48 CST 2002

Has anyone seen lately any new developments in the Linux/Sparcbook? I've
haven't seen any new annoucements, but I've been jumping domains, so I quite
possible have lost a bit of touch with everything. Unfornatunately the lil
Sparcbook XP I have runs Solaris 2.6 pretty slow nad i have a limited amount
of cash to even think about upgrading anything of that thing. I'm still
missing the cable for the AUI transceiver, but the PCMCIA that I am using is
ok.

Cheers,

Rodolfo