[SPARCbook] sparcbook3 problems

Christopher J. Heric sparcbook at sunhelp.org
Fri Sep 7 08:29:11 CDT 2001

Possible some of the "Panel" is contacting some critical part of the
motherboards or something. Also, since the case is magnesium, and conductive,
if there are any bends or places where contact might connect two parts of the
motherboard that shouldnt.  It is a problem I have seen on other equipment...
especially after opening a part and putting it back.

CJH

p.s.  I just looked throughout the FAQ just to make sure I would not face the
wrath of Hugo... (grin)