[SPARCbook] What is the Max Ram for 3GX....???

Thomas Roehr sparcbook at sunhelp.org
Wed Sep 5 18:50:47 CDT 2001

Some of them are listed with jumpers allow mapping address lines. I have not done
it becuase I am usually doing something else, and because I only have two of the
32MB simms.  You can get them from MemoryX for about $150.00. This isn't any
different then the hack I did to my first PC to get 768Megs into a 256 Meg spot.

Tom