[SPARCbook] RDI Ultrabook guy back on Ebay

Hugo van der Kooij sparcbook at sunhelp.org
Wed Sep 5 16:53:34 CDT 2001

On Wed, 5 Sep 2001, David Cantrell wrote:

> On Wed, Sep 05, 2001 at 08:57:15PM +0100, Super-User wrote:
>
> > I would maybe have bid myself, but its a US only auction so I pass on
> > the tip instead...
>
> I've found that most people who say that are willing to ship internationally
> if you ask them, they just assume no-one would want to pay for international
> shipping.

About half of them never knew there was a world around the US. Let alone
someone outside that might be interrested. The other half is mainly scared
of custom procedures.

Hugo.

--
All email send to me is bound to the rules described on my homepage.
    hvdkooij at vanderkooij.org		http://hvdkooij.xs4all.nl/