[SPARCbook] C++ Compiler doesn't work standalone

Chuck_Furman sparcbook at sunhelp.org
Fri Oct 26 15:03:06 CDT 2001

--------------2AF615DE0251666896CA497C

My C++ compiler works when I'm on the network, but will not
compile off the network. I get a message that it cannot find
the license. However, I do have a C++ license installed
locally. Why is it looking for the license on the network?
How do I tell it to look for the local license.

Chuck Furman

--------------2AF615DE0251666896CA497C

begin:vcard
n:Furman;Chuck
tel;cell:44-7932-114214
tel;work:44-1483 256 583
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:http://www.ltx.com
org:LTX Corporation;Mixed Signal Applications
adr:;;17-19 Woking Business Park;Sheerwater , Woking;Surrey ;GU215JY;United Kingdom
version:2.1
email;internet:Chuck_Furman at ltx.com
title:Senior Applications Engineer
fn:Chuck Furman