[SPARCbook] 3GX running NetBSD PCMCIA Ethernet cards

Steve at musicmine.net Steve at musicmine.net
Thu Oct 11 08:48:17 CDT 2001

Hi,

I have a Sparcbook 3GX running NetBSD 1.5.

I want to throw a PCMCIA 100Mb Ethernet adaptor into it.  But b4 I go get
one that isn't going to work, any chance someone could advise me on what
works ok?

....and I've seen the ongoing memory threads, so I'll settle for 128Mb
(currently I only have 32Mb and I wanna route/proxy/nameserve from it).
Anyone know of manufacturers/resellers here in the UK that might be able to
help me upgrade to that 128Mb at an affordable price (I s'pose that means
the cheapest ;> )?

tia,

Steve

--
Imagine a world with no hypothetical situations....

This email was sent using SquirrelMail.
   "Webmail for nuts!"
http://squirrelmail.org/