[SPARCbook] Re: 3000XT PCMCIA cdrom problem

Mat Maessen sparcbook at sunhelp.org
Sun Nov 11 15:22:44 CST 2001

Hmmm.... my KXL-D740 seems to use 2048 byte blocks (or so
/var/adm/messages seems to say). Though I've never tried booting from
it. Perhaps there are different firmware versions or an internal jumper
to set this?

Also, does anyone have a source for a short _flexible_ 50-pin SCSI
cable? I'm using a Sun SCSI cable w/ my drive, and it's very bulky to use.

-Mat