[SPARCbook] Re: 3000XT PCMCIA cdrom problem

Jason King sparcbook at sunhelp.org
Sat Nov 10 20:31:57 CST 2001

Ken:
	No pun and no dis-respect intended.  Like I said, I knew(thought) it was
worth alot more.  :)  Your reaction kinda verifies that.  These sure are
nice workstations.  Sounds like I pretty much have the same as you except
the smaller drive but different display will make up for I hope.  Oh, and I
didn't receive any case so your 1 up on me there and probably 1000 up on
experience.  Thanks for your help with the cdrom matter, cablestogo.com has
the 50 pin to 50 pin male cable I need for $24.95.  Verl cool.

Jason King