[SPARCbook] RE: 3000XT PCMCIA cdrom problem

Jason King sparcbook at sunhelp.org
Sat Nov 10 10:29:18 CST 2001

Ken,
	Just posted what the configuration was and what I have done so far.  Hope
it gives some insite to the problem.  Remember, this is a PCMCIA PANASONIC
KXL-D740 cdrom drive with the PCMCIA card, and is noted in plain black and
white in the pamplet I mentioned that came with this SPARCbook originally.
My guess was, that being they talk about it, that is should work plain and
simple.  But, I must be doing something wrong.

Jaosn King