[SPARCbook] SparcBook 3GX for sale

jon fabian sparcbook at sunhelp.org
Mon May 7 14:08:26 CDT 2001

Folks,

I will be selling a 3GX. "will" because i am going on vacation from the
12th until the 26th. here's the specs:

SparcBook 3gx, 32MB/1.2GB, floppy, 3rd party power supply, tadpole
solaris 2.5.1 freshly installed _and_ on (legal) CD with NCE manual.

This is an amazingly clean specimen -- very little wear on the case,
tight hinges, great keyboard, etc.  Has a neoprene "wetsuit" bag which
fits the unit, power supply, and a cable or two.

The floppy frive is in a standard zipper case; however, there isn't a
tadpole hd50M - hd50F cable. a hd50M - hd50M cable ought to work, but you
need the other cable for daisychaining.

I have a 170MB CallunaCard PCMCIA disk that came with it, but it has
something majorly wrong with it -- can't mount, makes a lot of noise.
Optional and no charge.

I don't want to put this on eBay and deal with all those hassles, so i
wanted to offer it here first.

Price negotiable.

i'm in new york city, so if someone here wants it we could meet at
starbucks and do a little business :-)

Jon Fabian
<jon at rkp.net>