[SPARCbook] color depth

Michael M Delaney sparcbook at sunhelp.org
Wed Mar 28 11:56:08 CST 2001

> Does anyone know where I can get Solaris 2.6 ISO CD images?  I looked on
> Sun's site, but they only have Solaris 8 available now.
I hate to break this to you, but Solaris 8 is the only free one.
Everything else still costs a lot of money (at least for a poor college
student like me :)  On solaris 2.6, Hardware 3/98 and/or 5/98 are the only
ones that work (Im not even sure if both will work), everything else is no
good unless you have the tadpole version.
Mike