[SPARCbook] running out of space...

Ken Hansen sparcbook at sunhelp.org
Tue Mar 27 07:32:06 CST 2001

Why not get an external drive, copy your internal drive to it, re-arrange the partitions to your liking, then migrate the software back on to the laptop drive?

All you would need would be a 2 Gig HD (or smaller?), and after you rearrange the partitions, you could use it for storage of in-frequently accessed files?

Just a thought...

Ken